How to Apply
To apply for Financial Aid:
- Complete the FAFSA online. Include NESA's school code: G25798.
- Complete NESA Financial Aid Application.
- If selected for verification by the federal processor or by the school, the Verification Worksheet and prior year federal income tax forms will also be required.
- All borrowers must complete a new Master Promissory Note for the Direct Loan Program this year. Follow the instructions for applying enclosed with your award letter. Both the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling (for new borrowers) can be completed online here. Follow the instructions for applying enclosed with your award letter.
- Complete the Title IV Authorization Form.
Note: Application for financial aid must be made annually.
Net Price Calculator
Here is a link to the NESA Net Price Calculator.
A Net Price Calculator is designed to assist prospective undergraduate students and parents with estimating their expected family contribution and need-based financial aid award. Although The New England School of Acupuncture is a graduate school, many students have found this calculator useful and the estimate is based on a student attending for the 2010-2011 academic year. Tuition and living expenses have increased slightly, please contact NESA's Financial Aid Office about current tuition and living expenses. The Net Price Calculator should be used by U.S. Citizens and permanent residents only. In addition, The Net Price Calculator is not a resource for returning or graduate students. These students should contact the Office of Student Financial Services with questions related to their award packages.
- April 1 for students beginning the program in the Summer term
- June 15 for students beginning the program in the Fall term
Students who wish to obtain loans before school begins so that the loans can be applied to tuition charges must complete the FAFSA by June 15. However, you can borrow at any point during the academic year, keeping in mind a processing time of approximately three to four weeks.