General Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for Financial Aid:
- You must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen, enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) in a degree program.
- You must be enrolled on at least a half time (6 credits) basis.
- If required to do so, you must be registered with the Selective Service System.
- You must not be in default on any previous student loan or have borrowed in excess of the loan limits under Title IV Programs at any institution; nor can you owe a repayment on a Federal Pell Grant or Federal SEOG Grant.
- You cannot have been convicted of a drug related crime in the past year.
- You must also be making satisfactory academic progress as defined in the Student Handbook.